Monday, October 1, 2007

Trash the Dress Take II (by Liz)

Kristie beat me! I just kept thinking I had so much to say that I couldn't even start typing. But now that Kristie got a bunch of what I needed to say off my plate I think I can narrow it down. Ok first of all, this was so much FUN! I hope that all of you enjoyed this as much as Kristie and I did (I realize the fact that it was about 40 degrees in the morning and pitch black that night might have made that a bit difficult...you guys are troopers.) It was 44 degrees when Sarah & Sarah showed up at my house that morning and they still agreed to get soaking wet. Now that's some dedication to the creative process. Hopefully we can all get back together over some wine one night and relive the day over some beautiful photographs. (Warming up with a few glasses that afternoon was a wonderful idea by the way!) And the evening girls...I will never forget standing in the pitch black in Forest Park at 10 o'clock at night not even being able to see my camera settings or if you were even in the frame when we were shooting. Or the fact that you couldn't even get out of the water in your heavy dresses afterwards and we had to drag them down the hill back to the car. :) I personally wish they had never deemed this process "trash the dress" as I feel the name makes it sound a bit more final and scary than it really is. Yes we got wet and may have gotten a little grass stain here and there, but to my knowledge all of the dresses worn are still in one piece and should clean up very nicely. This is a fabulous reason to put the dress back on and feel like a model for a few hours. Thank you so much to all of you for letting us experiement with you this first time out!

























I just had to get back in and add a few more...just incase you hadn't noticed, I'm new at this and can't seem to keep the photos in any kind of logical order! Apparently blogging is more difficult than I had originally anticipated.


















1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures!! i love the adventure you went on to take these photos. i volunteer to be your photo assistant next time around.

    ReplyDelete