Sunday, November 4, 2007

Kelly & Andy November 3rd (by liz)

For those of you who don't know, my husband and I were married exactly one year ago today. So when asked about shooting a wedding on our anniversary, it had to be a pretty cool couple to fit the bill. Kelly and Andy picked my favorite weekend of the year and did my favorite thing...they went for an "outside of the lines" type wedding at St. Louis City Hall. And I must mention that they set a record in my book - by far the shortest wedding ceremony I've shot to date! Their easy going, laid back attitudes made the day a breeze...the guys and I even got to have a non-chalant converstion with Mayor Francis Slay who just happened to be working on a Saturday (who knew?) Enjoy the pics!






















2 comments:

  1. Liz, These pictures are incredible. Can't wait to see more!! You are so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, we just got home from our hotel and sorting through things. So tired!! We saw the teasers they are so amazing. We love the style of your photographs and cound't have picked a better photographer. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete