Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kristin & Jeremy Nov 10th (by liz)

The fall colors seem to be lasting longer than most people predicted and the fall weddings are very much THE thing to do! Yet another beautiful day in St. Louis in November for Kristin & Jeremy. The ceremony took place at Holy Cross Lutheran Church and the reception at the Marriott in Maryville Center. I was able to sit down and grab a bite to eat with Amanda & Wally whose wedding Kristie and I shot a couple of years ago (it's always nice to see old friends.) Kristin has good taste in music - her and her father danced to the same song my father and I did a year ago and it still brings tears to my eyes. It's rather difficult to take photos when your eyes tear up. :) Enjoy the photos!





















1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Liz! The pictures are very impressive and it will be difficult to wait to see the rest. Thank you again for your hard work - we had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete