Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Intimate Evening (by liz)

Most of the events I photograph are grand affairs filled with hundreds of friends and family gathered together to celebrate marriage. But love doesn't have to be grand in scale to be sweet and touching. Just this last weekend, I was witness to an intimate & lovely ceremony at the St. Louis Club. About 15 family members looked on with teary eyes as their loved ones vowed to care for each other for the rest of their lives. No matter how many times I see this, it amazes me that I still find myself close to tears. It is so easy to become jaded by life, but when I see sons & daughters genuinely touched and absolutely overjoyed that their parents have found love, I can't help but stop for a minute and soak it in. Congratulations to Sal & Nicole...thank you for allowing me to capture your wedding day.




















3 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie - You're getting better at capturing those adorable kiddo shots! I think you're going soft! Great shoot & post about the event. You captured the happiness & love in their children's eyes as much as the bride & groom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shots look great Liz! You are always great at capturing that special moment of people watching the bride and groom. I love that. Nice Job!
    - kristie

    ReplyDelete