Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring is in bloom (by liz)

The short few days that we call the spring "season" is here! At least I think it's spring...it is 39 degrees outside as I type this. Not to mention it nearly snowed yesterday. But all of the trees and bulbs are in bloom, if only for a short while. I love it when I actually have a chance to shoot during the two weekends these beautiful blooms grace us with their presence. I had a great engagement session with Jessica and Joe last weekend in Forest Park. People were out on blankets, with cameras, strolling down the paths, flying kites and just enjoying the gorgeous weather. Joe decided that he wanted to go with a sort of scruffy look and Jes wasn't so sure that was the right approach, but they just look great together. I think that it toally works on him...take a look!















No comments:

Post a Comment