Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been Tagged (by kristie)

Real quick... sorry for the delay in the full DSA Walk in the Park photos. I had to escape to Boca Raton for my 'day job' and am here working all week, away from all my photos. I will have them up next week and send out a notice.

So I've been blog "tagged" by my friend Kristen. She has a great baby and design blog going on, so check it out especially if you've got "one in the oven."

Quick simple rules:
- I have to tell 6 quirks about myself.
- And tag 6 other bloggers to do the same.

--
Here we go:
1. I am ADDICTED to chapstick... actually Blistex or Avon's vanilla lip balm. It is all over my house, in my purse, in my camera bag... with me at all times.

2. When shopping for greeting cards I will read every one in the section before choosing. I have even gone to another store if I didn't find a card that I loved. I am strangely serious about giving the right greeting card... which I think scares Mike, my husband, whenever he is card shopping with me :)

3. I am always on the lookout for the perfect day planner. I have never found one that I'm satisfied with. Most are too boring, or ugly designed for my taste, or don't have enough room on Saturday and Sunday for my life. One day I'm just going to create and publish my own.

4. Which brings me to... I love office supplies. Stylish ones that is. I have a really hard time not blowing a ton of money at Office Max, Container Store, etc. (weird place for a girl to have a shopping spree, I know.)

5. I don't mind doing laundry, I HATE putting it away. Maybe if I had a makeover from the St. Louis Closet Company I'd feel different :) ... Maybe.

6. I don't like watermelon. People think I'm strange for this one. I just really don't like it.


My tags go out to the following:
Liz (right here)
And other fellow photographers:
Bunn
Betsy
Jennifer
Tera
Joanna

And, just since this is a photo blog... a quick photo of Mike and I in Venice (my favorite city!) on our trip this past spring. I love that the bird on the left side got my "fly" cue ;-)

6 comments:

  1. st. louis closet company sucks! I wouldn't use them for free! Do your shopping - there is much better available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Kristie! I fulfilled my end too. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could almost copy & paste your answers to numbers 2-5 as my own. One serious question - what's your opinion on Sharpies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I love Sharpies!! There are rainbows of colors in the Ultra Fine Point all over my office and home :) And the mini key chain size in my camera bag. My calendar at work is color coded: green for photo related, pink for personal, red for design stuff, blue for birthdays, etc.

    And sorry to hear that about StL Closet Co. I've never used them, so I can't comment. My wall of closets came from Ikea... which I DO LOVE Ikea.

    - Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's my girl! i couldn't been happier when they released the sharpie pen that doesn't bleed. only comes in black & blue at the moment, but i'm sure there's more to come. then i can begin coding my planner with out that vicious sharpie bleed.

    fyi - liz's favorite secret santa gift last year was the variety of sharpies given by moi. she had to fight for those (plus - it kept her from stealing mine).

    ok, enough about the beauty of these god sent markers. back to the awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question: Do we notify the person who tagged us that we've posted? Sorry that it's taken me forever to get on board, I'm a procrastinator! Eeks!

    ReplyDelete