Tuesday, December 9, 2008

St. Louis Children's Photography: Cannon (by kristie)

Sorry I've been a little quite lately... it has not been due to lack of photo taking. It's been a busy holiday shooting season - so Thanks!

Here is a little guy I captured late November. I had a group of kids this day and decided they may be at that age where Santa might bring out some tears ... so instead of hanging out with Santa, I let the kids dress as Santa if they wanted. Cannon was perfect! Although with Santa's coat on, I think he looks like a little wizard from Harry Potter :) Love it.

(more from this day to come later!)












This is one of my new favorite photos of all time! Bonnie, I recommend this one very large in your new place :)

2 comments:

  1. Kristie - Thank you so much! I love all the shots you got of Cannon this day. He was a little more cooperative this year! Now it's time to order - you've made Christmas shopping a lot easier this year!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one too, but I REALLY love the one where he's wearing the whole santa suit. That's hilarious! Now that's what I call Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete