Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Introducing the Mémoire Collection by Eric Scott (by kristie)

Yes! It has finally arrived. I've been talking about these goodies for a while and am excited to share a new product I will be offering in 2009.

The Mémoire Collection by Eric Scott.



Wander over to their website, surf around the products and let me know if you need one of your 2008 images created "stat". A little post-Christmas gift to yourself ;) Yummy leather with your photo printed directly on it. It is really top notch! (I must say... much better than the canvas versions I've seen wandering around).

And, to all my clients who let me show off their photos in Eric Scott's samples and marketing materials - a BIG Thank You! I will be sending you an email soon with a little something.

Here are a few faces you may recognize... and many more on the Eric Scott website: www.ericscott.com , so go check it out!

And Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment