Monday, February 2, 2009

Wall Decoration (by kristie) St. Louis Children's photography

I'm a little behind on the portrait postings... I have a few sessions to share that I'll post later this week as my "wrapping up 2008" in photography.

But in the meantime...

Wanted to share a great little find. If you're redecorating a room for the little ones, you must check this out. Super easy and great design. WallCandy Arts. They are wall decals - sort-of like a sticker but it won't ruin your walls! They are easy to apply and easy to move if you make a mistake, or want to move your design to a different room. Here's the site, and a few of my favorites below! Mix and match and create your own room masterpiece... with a few favorite photos in the wall design mix (I'd suggest multiple small square canvas wraps) you'll have a posh room for sure ;)

http://www.wallcandyarts.com





1 comment: