Sunday, February 22, 2009

Worst blogger ever (by liz)

I realize I have been completely MIA for awhile. Which I feel has earned me something close to the worst blogger ever award. BUT, it's going to get better...much better! We have all kinds a big things on the horizon. A couple of featured weddings with The Knot, a modeling shoot, some prenancy photos, a trash the dress session and some more shoots for Alive Magazine. I hadn't mentioned that yet had I? After the fall Fashion Week runway shoot, Alive Magazine asked us to start shooting the monthly restaurant and nightlife features.

So I thought I would start sharing some of them with you! Crepes are all the rage right now, and this place in Maryland Plaza does it right. Crepes Etc has such a wide variety of crepes to choose from! Steve and I LOVED the one below. It tasted like a lasagna crepe! And it was even better than actual lasagna (which I didn't think was possible!) Definitely check this place out sometime...




No comments:

Post a Comment