Saturday, September 22, 2007

A few more shots (by liz)

Kris - great shots! I just wanted to follow up with similar thank you's. What Kristie failed to mention is that we completely rearranged all of the furniture in poor Lisa's loft and promised not to tell anyone about what we found under the couch. :) And Nicole, dude you are a trooper. There is no way I would let someone like me talk me into taking all of my clothes off while carrying around two itsy bitsy human beings in my belly. So thank you for being so open-minded for us! Nicole - I will have many more for you at the shower in a week or so. Enough with the chatter...bring on the photos!











1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz - Your photos look great! I thought I'd leave the naked ones for you to post for Nicole :)
    - kristie

    ReplyDelete