Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birth Announcement Cards (by kristie)

So, I've been silent for a while... Man where does the time go? My husband Mike and I escaped to Europe for a couple weeks and had a fabulous vacation. I took too many photos as predicted, but will share a couple favorites once I dig through them! (I like how Liz called me out on the last post ;)

In the meantime, I wanted to share this birth announcement that I made for cute, little Gage a while back. It still hangs on my fridge because he is so darn cute.


If you're looking for some birth announcements, birthday invites, baby shower invites, grad announcements that are packed full of photos (instead of the standard one side, one photo in a square), keep L PHOTOGRAPHIE in mind!

card front:



card inside top:



card inside bottom:



card back:

No comments:

Post a Comment