Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little girl on the way (by liz)

A couple of weeks ago I met up with my very, very good friends Amy & Mike to take a few maternity portraits. First a little back story. About, oh, 4 months ago or so Amy and I had a "discussion" as to when to take her maternity portraits. I was voting for late May and she was thinking more around early April would be appropriate. I was afraid she wouldn't look pregnant enough and she was worried about looking too pregnant. So after a few negotiations (she used to give in to me all the time - I don't know what has happened lately!) we settled on May 11th...mothers day. What day could be more fitting for our little outing? Well, dare I say I'm VERY glad we waited until at least mid May because Amy still has what most people would refer to as a "cute little bump." We met up at Amy's parent's house and after rearranging some furniture we were well on our way to some beautiful photos. I could not be happier for two of my very best friends. You guys will be wonderful parents, and I am so excited for you both! However that does not mean I change diapers. :)















2 comments:

  1. Liz, these turned out really great! The ones on the solid background look like they were shot in a studio.
    Amy, you look really beautiful!!
    - kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Makes me want my baby belly back!

    ReplyDelete