Monday, June 2, 2008

DSA round one: Mercedez (by kristie)

I just had a really fun weekend photographing some really fun kids!!
I have the pleasure of shooting for the Down Syndrome Association of St. Louis this year. (By the way... The Buddy Walk in Forest Park is this coming Sunday, June 8. Click here to get involved!)

We decided to take some portrait sessions this summer for DSA to use in their advertising. I met some great families on Main Street in St. Charles Saturday, then in Francis Park on Sunday. Thank you to all my families and all my great little models! I will keep posting this week until all the sessions are up...

Here are a few sneak previews from my first session with Mercedez and her brother Seth:






2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I love the red hair (of course)! You really captured her smiley spirit - love the jumping one.

    Looking forward to seeing more in the set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedezand Seth are my grandchildren and these are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete