Monday, June 30, 2008

'09 Seniors Rule! (by kristie)

At least that was probably written on my jeep when I was driving around my Senior year (I won't mention the real year) :)
But seriously, Sarah here Rules! I had a great time Saturday photographing Sarah around the Loop in St. Louis. There are so many great little spots around there, it may just be my new favorite place to take photos. Sarah is one of my Senior Reps this year, so she will be the face of my Senior business cards going out around town.
Thanks Sarah! Hope you enjoy your preview here... This was tough to narrow down, so I've got more than I usually show:








sidenote: one thing I love about taking Senior photos, is playing with some fun photo effects!














my new favorite wall in St. Louis! ...





and we finished up with some waterfall shots. love it!






1 comment:

  1. Great set! I want my senior pictures retaken! In 1994, I was the stereotypical little grunge girl & the loop would have been a perfect backdrop with my flannel shirts.

    Love to know what's her momma's favorite picture was.

    Keep up the AWESOME work.

    ReplyDelete