Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Go Green (by kristie)

I'd like to interrupt this blog for a "green" note (and tote).

Last time I was grocery shopping with my husband, he wanted to grab some of the reusable bags to buy instead of plastic. While I feel bad for saying "not yet" at the time, I was waiting to find a bag that I knew I would carry around proudly - and actually keep using. Well, here it is. With my easily-amused sense of humor, I will laugh every time I go to the grocery store. And it is a true statement. Hopefully it will make someone else laugh and go buy one (or a few) as well!



reusablebags.com

ACME Bags™ - Plastic Bags Blow™ Dual Handled Tote: $9.95

They also have a lot of other cute, modern ones on their site - check out the "shopping bags" area. But I personally find this one the funniest, so I had to have it :)

And if you're still not convinced, scroll through this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment