Friday, June 6, 2008

EJ & Cindy (by liz)

So the amount of brain power at this wedding was second to none. These two Wash U grads are both scientists (in real life - sounds like something I would have said I wanted to be when I grew up!) I swear I can't remember what they are experimenting with exactly, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of molecules involved. And there I was taking my "artistic" logicless photos all day! Now, taking photographs does not require a whole lot of brain power, but I do have a unique skill set. And this was a beautiful day to put it to good use. Such a fun wedding party group...at one point the men did the "blue steel" face from Zoolander while the girls shouted out "BAM!" And then I started laughing so hard I missed some good photos. :) Enjoy! Wedding at Washington University Catholic Student Center and reception at Windows on Washington.

































No comments:

Post a Comment