Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DSA round three: Zach and family (by kristie)

This family is so much fun! (honestly, I can't imagine how mom and dad keep all the sports schedules together! but, I can relate to Mackenzie, as I grew up with four brothers and no sisters. she's a tough little soccer player)

This session FLEW by, as we were all over the place - some quick posed shots, off to pretend the train was running over us (which I personally find HILARIOUS), playing soccer and softball, then crashing in the grass.

I probably was out of breath when I went to meet my next session, hopefully I didn't scare them ;-) wink.

Zach and his family preview:













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these. This was a great family session - I only wish we would have had some of these to work with when we designed the DSA brochure this year. These belong on a stock photography site for commercial use - great family photos Kris! Did you hold the camera out over them for the laying on the ground in a circle shots? You have such better aim than me. Seriously. :) Liz

    ReplyDelete