Saturday, August 2, 2008

Amy & Dave (by liz)

So the first time I met with Amy and Dave we really hit it off. They loved the new website, I love everyone who tells me they love the website, it was a match made in heaven. :) Totally kidding...about everything except the hitting it off part. They were married in the Bahamas and just so happened to be at the same resort where Julie Roberts was shooting a movie. How do I get one of these beach gigs?! I got to see the photos afterwards and it looked beautiful...and they looked beautiful, tanned and relaxed when they got back. I got to shoot the afterparty...which wasn't so shabby either. They had been working for months on building their new house and after changing locations a few times, decided to have the party at their beautiful home. What a great choice it was! As I was driving down the street to their new home I had no idea what to expect...and then suddenly this mansion was upon me. Every choice they made in building was beautiful...I have a photo of it below. It was a pleasure to take photos of the newly married couple in their gorgeous home. Congrats you two!



























3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! There are some awesome, awesome shots up there Liz! And that house, amazing! I want to jump in that pool right now. I love, love the jumping on the bed photos, and the shots in front of the wall paper pattern. And what a beautiful smile on the bride :) Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are simply beautiful. i thoroughly have enjoyed reliving the lovely party with my daughter and new son-in-law. they are a wonderful couple who deserve the best possible life together. i cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures that were taken. thanks for the splendid job you did, liz.

    carolyn wood - mother of the bride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These photos are fantastic - creative, beautiful, and a great capture of my niece, Amy. Could be straight out of some Martha Stewart publication of dream wedding photos. Well done indeed! Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

    Gina Baker, auntie of the bride

    ReplyDelete