Monday, August 18, 2008

What a fabulous digital photo gift! (by kristie)

This is the coolest digital frame I've seen yet... It makes an AWESOME gift for Grandparents (or the digitally challenged). You don't even need a computer or the internet to have it change photos daily for the owner! This little baby hooks into a phone line, and other family and friends can upload photos straight to it. It really does make the perfect Grandparent gift, especially for those out of town. Every day they can wake up to their digital frame with new photos sent from the family. Check it out at www.ceiva.com

2 comments:

  1. I second that, Kristie. Both of my grandmothers, and Mom, have a Ceiva. They watch it like a TV. It is the best gift we've ever given them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks Kemper :) Your Dad actually sold me on this thing! My Grandma is getting one this Christmas... And I know she's not reading this, as she does not have a computer.

    ReplyDelete