Monday, August 4, 2008

Claire, Kristen & Evan (by kristie)

I love photographing this family! Has nothing to do with the fact that I've known their mom since 6th grade ;-) They are such cute, fun kids! And Evan plays along like I'm not torturing him, which I appreciate. He even got to see some of my sweet trampoline moves. Ha. Well, they were sweet when I was like 12. Not so much anymore. Enough chatter... on with the photo fun!



















and we finish the shoot with cookies... gotta love that!


3 comments:

  1. How did you get the photo of the girls with the chalk from so high up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was just hanging over the edge of their deck, no fancy tricks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually wondering the exact same thing! I didn't realize we were starting to rent helicopters for photo shoots now a days. :)

    ReplyDelete