Sunday, October 19, 2008

St. Louis Children's Photographer: Can't get enough... (by kristie)

of these two little girls! My top models... and my nieces :)
You may recognize this little face. (Still makes me crack up every time I look at it)



And here she is now! With the cutest little pig tails I just want to squeeze off her head. I love it. So darn cute.



They had a family photo session while we were in Chicago visiting. We shot on the grounds where "My Best Friend's Wedding" was filmed. A great spot for photos. I was most excited about a hill flooding in sunlight ... that really could have been anywhere actually. It was a good sunlight day! And I always love photographing these hilarious girls.

















And Uncle Mike looking for some attention ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I love how you always capture their personalities perfectly (that includes Uncle MIke)! We can't thank you enough...you are the best. Now comes the hard part of choosing =)!

    ReplyDelete