Saturday, October 4, 2008

Valerie & Bob's wedding day (by liz)

Oh how I loved this wedding! I was having flash backs left and right to my own wedding. It all started when I realized Val and I had the exact same shoes...and we both splurged on these fabulous little suckers. Oh how I love them. And then we had the same colors...champagne and ivory tea length bridesmaid dresses. Did I mention they have good taste?! They even had a trolly! The only difference was they took the chance on the open air trolley and it turned out to be a beautiful day for it. Everything was gorgeous..enjoy the pics!

First of all...the shoes. The fabulous shoes. I have to find a reason to wear mine again.



Getting ready and on the way to the Jewel Box. I love that Val was perfectly happy to have her hair blow in the wind! Usually pre-wedding most brides are afraid to move for fear of messing with perfection. That was why I personally had an updo and a ton of hairspray.





And a beautiful ceremony with lots of happy tears.











And then off to Forest Park for a few photos and trolley fun. The sun peaked out for us for just a few...














And then off to the Old Post Office downtown for the reception. I hadn't shot there before and it is a truly beautifully rehabbed builidng. I just love what they have been doing with so many of the buildings downtown. We took this first one right in front of the Old Post Office...I think it's so romantic.



You'll see below that they also made their own candied apples for the favors. I'm not sure Bob knew when he was getting into with this whole wedding thing. :) But I am sure that he was the happiest man in the world that day. Congrats guys!









No comments:

Post a Comment