Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kristie or the Christmas Fairy? (by liz)

Kristie, Kristie, Kristie...oh how I love this photo! I randomly came across it online. And when I say random I mean random. She never told me about it (keeping secrets isn't healthy Kris.) I was actually searching for a person who just happened to be on the commitee for Christmas in St. Louis. So I'm searching for this person and google brings me to http://www.christmasinstlouis.org. I started clicking around for no reason really (besides the fact that I LOVE the holidays and everything to do with them!) And then I click on apparel looking for some cute scarves or hats or something (because I have a shopping addiction) and what do I find? It's Kristie modeling red and green on every inch of her upper body! I think to myself..."Could that really be her? No, it couldn't. But it is! It is! And the Christmas spirit threw up all over her!"



It's too bad Kristie is headed to Hawaii for a couple of weeks and won't be needing her festive holiday garments. :) Keep an eye out for her on the streets in December though...she will be tough to miss. (I'm literally cracking myself up right now.) liz

5 comments:

  1. I think I have an idea of what Kristie will be getting Liz this Christmas...Priceless photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you freaking hilarious Liz. I wasn't keeping any secrets... that was taken like 5 or 6 years ago. And that outfit was forced on me for charity... so you really should buy one of those hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Kelly. Just Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't dare! Kelly - stop putting bad ideas in her head. With the sugar plums. Dancing. In circles. And saying "weeeeeeee...!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie- Great site and great pictures. I'm going to have to have you do some family shots for us when it gets warmer outside!
    Kellie M.

    ReplyDelete